I don't know if I even knew you were taking family pics, but I'm so glad you did, cuz they're awesome! Milo looks like a chunk in the one! Hehe! As always, he's a cutie!
Picture perfect! You always have the cutest pictures! I'm jealous! Looks like you are having fun and enjoying your little one before he grows up too fast--cause they do!
such cute family pictures!! i love love love the green. such a good idea. brent said you guys are bringing dinner on monday...i can't wait to see milo in person (for the first time, right? that's pretty sad...) but it will be so great to see you guys! and feel free to bring sophie if you think she's up for playing with some crazy crazy dogs!
I miss you! I would absolutely LOVE to get together! Next week I don't have class. I need to take advantage of the extra time to catch up on some things, but I defintely think some fun time is long overdue! I would love to meet for lunch and shopping. Ryker needs fall/winter clothes so I am thinking Park City or Nordstrom Rack. I found ADORABLE little Hurley and Quicksilver stuff for super cheap at NordRack in AZ but didn't buy any of it so I would love to check it out here. Any of those options sound fun to you? If not Gateway is always an option. Too bad Christi has to work :( Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday would be best for me.
I gave him chocolate milk and he asked, "Why is it chocolate milk?" I said, "Because I love you." He paused for a minute, then said, "When you get me normal milk, you don't love me?"
He pretends to be a robot, walking around saying in perfect robot voice (with robot arms), "I. Am. A machine." When he tooted while playing robot he giggled, "I tooted my batteries out!"
The first time he went poop on the toilet- "There's a fish coming out of my bum."
17 comments:
Those pictures are SO adorable!
so very cute. love the matching shoes willy, you really tie it all together. Where on earth where those taken? Doesn't look like Bountiful.
There is a crappy little abandoned store on Main St in Bountiful that we took the pics by.
LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Who took them and where? You look beautiful and Milo is such a handsome little guy!
I am speechless....absolutely beautiful!!
spectacular!
I don't know if I even knew you were taking family pics, but I'm so glad you did, cuz they're awesome! Milo looks like a chunk in the one! Hehe! As always, he's a cutie!
erika I miss you! I love the pictures! You guys look great. He is getting so big.
My friend Elizabeth Marinos took them- she also took the ones of Milo in the newsie hat. She's in my link list if you want to see her site.
I LOVE THEM!!! And still we need to get together!!! Lets do it before Oct.... that is our goal!!
But I love the pictures oh so much!!!
Picture perfect! You always have the cutest pictures! I'm jealous! Looks like you are having fun and enjoying your little one before he grows up too fast--cause they do!
Your pictures turned out so good. I love the green shoes! Milo is such a cutie!
such cute family pictures!! i love love love the green. such a good idea. brent said you guys are bringing dinner on monday...i can't wait to see milo in person (for the first time, right? that's pretty sad...) but it will be so great to see you guys! and feel free to bring sophie if you think she's up for playing with some crazy crazy dogs!
The pics are fantastic. You guys photo sooooo well. And I LOVE the green shoes!
Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? Those are so cute!
I miss you! I would absolutely LOVE to get together! Next week I don't have class. I need to take advantage of the extra time to catch up on some things, but I defintely think some fun time is long overdue! I would love to meet for lunch and shopping. Ryker needs fall/winter clothes so I am thinking Park City or Nordstrom Rack. I found ADORABLE little Hurley and Quicksilver stuff for super cheap at NordRack in AZ but didn't buy any of it so I would love to check it out here. Any of those options sound fun to you? If not Gateway is always an option. Too bad Christi has to work :( Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday would be best for me.
Wow! What cute pictures. Very original and artistic too. Good job.
Post a Comment