Thursday, October 30, 2008

Say NO to winter

A little piece of me dies everyday we get closer to winter and snowfall and the awful cold. Today was supposed to be the last warm, beautiful day for a long while (according to my
local weatherman and awesome neighbor Kevin Eubanks), and it was much enjoyed by the little one and I. He found the nastiest, moldiest leaf in the bunch of course. Don't eat it buddy!



So far this month Milo has learned to crawl, stand up, has sprouted two teeth, and blows zerberts. He's been busy.

10 comments:

maxfamclan said...

So glad to see the fall leaves being appreciated, and not just grumpily raked up! I can't believe all Milo has done in a month! Where does time go? Oh ya, and I am totally jealous you have one of my hero's as a neighbor!

melanie said...

love the fo-hawk!!! handome little devil

Janelle said...

My goodness he has been busy! I am so excited to see you both tomorrow night! Have a Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

He is so handsome and getting so big! I love all these stages they are going through. I too dislike winter and would love to live in St.George during the winter months.

Our Little Bugs said...

Oh my gosh he is sooooo cute. I am so glad that I am not the only one with a buzy baby. Those pictures of him in the leaves is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! We have no leaves in my neighborhood, so I don't really get to see much of "fall".

Cass said...

He is such a cutie. Wow, crawling a whole new world for everyone.

Unknown said...

He is getting so big! K seriously we all need to get together soon!! I will talk to Christi.... she is good at planning!

Becky Workman said...

yummy leaf, Milo. mmmm. very cute fall pix. I have such a cute nephew! Great job on all your new accomplishments Milo!

Holly said...

Cute Cute blog. I'm Will's cousin. I saw your blog on our family website.