Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Palatable T Day for All

An eclectic mix of family and friends met at my mom and Nick's house for Thanksgiving this year, which added a little variety to the standard celebration. We had Nick's family, my cousins/aunts/uncles, my sister in law's sister, and a random assortment of extended family. It was fun to get to know people and see those I sometimes only see every other year. Kandice and I spent the night before baking 15 pies, messing up on about 10 of them (used curry instead of cloves, forgot the butter, etc- whoops! but they were still good), and making 4 trips to the grocery store for missing ingredients in the process.

Kandice, Steve-o and I... poor little Lisa didn't come down. We missed her!

Kan, Colby, and their kids Baryn, Maddox, and Ava


Milo and Grandma
Steve the Newlywed (to LaNae)!
LaNae (on right) and her sister
SchnitzelMorgan the Newlywed!
I don't know why my mom has this Indian....?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope it was lovely. P. S., I got some sweet Black Friday deals- storage totes at Lowe's for $3 each and 30% off everything at the Shade store! Yayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! It's nice to see pics of all your family; that's nice that they were able to come down here!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Endless Moments Photography said...

ooh i hate that indian!!

maxfamclan said...

Your family all look like models! What a fun weekend.