The basement is slowly progressing but has now left me with big bare, bland walls. I frequently daydream about all the pretty things I could put on them, but somehow a giant piece of grand original artwork never seems to be in my budget. So instead I make my own little concoctions and call them art (see the afro goose prior.) I stole the idea for this project from this creative lady.
I basically did the same process as she did, only I didn't have floorboards so I got a 4x4ft piece of birch from Lowe's and stained it. I also didn't have a projector (who in the world has those nowdays?) so my design was limited to what I could draw freehand. The end result turned out better than I thought it would though, and now I have a giant piece of art above my sassy retro couch. Maybe I should sign it and then I can really claim it as an art piece.
7 comments:
I L.O.V.E. love it!!!! I must copy.
Love it you little closet artist!
way way cool, and way awesome idea, I might also have to try my hand at making something :)
That is really cool :D
This is amazing! YOU are amazing!
what a great project! you are quite the crafty little lady!! Looking forward to seeing you at work again :)
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment