Thanksgiving Day was so fun. That morning Becky, Adam, Eric, Will and I did the 5 mile Turkey Trot in Oceanside. It was such an awesome race! Up the pier, along the shorline, dolphins jumping in the distance... so great. It was crazy warm by afternoon too. It's defintely easier running at sea level and in perfect weather- I think we all got PRs in that race. Loved it.
Then on to cooking and eating. The best part.
I just realized that the beach pics on the prior post were from Thanksgiving day, and these next ones were the morning of the day we came home. Notice the sun, the perfection. On the beach in the morning, trudging through snow in our driveway in the evening. Blech.
2 comments:
that picture of your fam on the beach is perfect. henry looks as big as milo.
NO WONDER IT TOOK TWO INSTALLMENTS, LOOK AT ALL THOSE AWESOME PICTURES! I'M VERY JEALOUS OF YOUR WARM THANKSGIVING AT THE BEACH!! =)
Post a Comment