Monday, June 9, 2008

Seriously...how cute is this?


My sweet and talented friend Elizabeth took Milo's pictures in his cute little newsie outfit- this is just a sample. Never mind that he's doing a little song and dance in the lower one. I'll post more when I get them- can't wait! Thanks again Elizabeth! (she's so wonderful- check out her blog at adayinthelifephotography.blogspot.com)

8 comments:

Annie said...

Aaah! He is too darn cute! I love the song and dance photo - it's like "Eat your heart out Frank Sinatra!"

Kristin said...

oh my gosh that is the cutest thing...what great pictures...dang he's gettin big fast

Anonymous said...

Love them! How did you get him to pose? Do babies hit the posing stage at 3 months or something?

Unknown said...

Oh he is so cute and getting big way too fast!! I love it!! But its been to long we need to all get together and do a movie or game night soon!!

Janelle said...

Oh my melt your little heart! Pretty much one of the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen. SO CUTE!

The Anderson's said...

I would be the proudest momma in the world with those darling pictures!

melanie said...

So cute, you better frame a really big one.

Becky Workman said...

that is seriously WAY CUTE!! Can't believe I still haven't met the little guy in real life!!