I'm not sure if the little man liked his church outfit as much as I did. On a different note, he slept 9 hours straight the last three nights- best baby ever!
I gave him chocolate milk and he asked, "Why is it chocolate milk?" I said, "Because I love you." He paused for a minute, then said, "When you get me normal milk, you don't love me?"
He pretends to be a robot, walking around saying in perfect robot voice (with robot arms), "I. Am. A machine." When he tooted while playing robot he giggled, "I tooted my batteries out!"
The first time he went poop on the toilet- "There's a fish coming out of my bum."
7 comments:
tell little man I love his church outfit.
ADORABLE!
what a cute hat & outfit!! He is stylin already. We miss you Milo!
oh my gosh he is too cute! It makes me laugh at how adorable he looks!
I'm going to have to say that he probably didn't like the outfit. He thinks it makes him look like a newsie.
Cute! and I'm still just grateful for the three hours stretches of sleep that I'm getting more often. You should feel so lucky with 9! I'm jealous!
i love his church outfit. We have those same shorts. i can't wait for Jackson to sleep 9 hours straight, heck even 4 hours would be great.
Post a Comment