Love it! I love it and Miles loved it. I picked up the Sherpani Rumba baby carrier backpack off SteepandCheap last week and last night was the first time I've been able to use it. Milo, Sophie and I took a stroll up Holbrook Canyon in Bountiful. We only hiked for about an hour, but that was long enough to determine that the backpack was a good purchase. Milo was very comfertable in it. He stared at all the trees and stuff for about the first 40 minutes, and then for the last 20 minutes he slept. The backpack is actually designed for a woman's frame, so its a little small on me. Its not adjustable so I couldn't really get the weight to ride completely on my hips, but even with having it on my back for an hour it didn't get uncomfertable at all. I think the pack will be perfect for Erika and next year when Milo is bigger I might need to get a different one for me. Here are a few pics I took with my cel phone camera. Sorry the quality isn't too good.


Thursday, July 24, 2008
Baby Backpack Review
Posted by Will Radford at 5:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Erika,
You look so great. YOu're baby is adorale. Which hospital do you work at. I am a Medical Assitant at Grandview Family Medicine near the Utah Valley Hospital. Well I just thought I would say hi. Hope you are doing great!
Brenda:)
looks like you picked a good one. Milo looks snug as a bug in a rug in it. Hopefully he won't figure out the middle splits and fall out in it. So fun, we loved baby back pack so much. When you taking him to the top of Timp?
btw, that pick of you kind of scares me, you look like you're in a concentration camp or something. Are you eating enough?
I know. I thought the same thing when I posted it. I was going to make a comment but then didn't. I don't know why that pic looks so weird.
Post a Comment