Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake

Over the 24th of July weekend our friends the Grants invited us up to their cabin in Bear Lake(along with the Olsons) and it was so much fun! The weather was beautiful and we a great time just hanging out together. We went to Minnetonka Cave, went to the beach (my favorite part), played lots of games and ate lots of yummy food. Thanks again for the fun time, Bob and Christi! We need to go back soon!




Will and I hiked Bridger Peak on our way home (one of Will's county high points), again reafirming our love for the Sherpani backpack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA for fun summer activities! =) I'm glad you guys came!

Cass said...

That looks like a fun trip. It looks like Milo was enjoying himself. We took Addi to those caves last year (when she was Milo's age) and she slept the first half and screamed the second. She did not like the caves. I'm glad your little one was a trooper.

Becky Workman said...

sounds like fun! Will, are you wearing a yellow party hat on one of the pics?

Will Radford said...

Reba, thats funny. I think that's a stalagmite behind my head. It looks like I put it there on purpose.