So, Milo in baby leggings is officially the cutest thing I've ever seen, though Will is not quite sold on them (translation: he is adamant that they are hideous and he should not be seen in public with them on). So, I leave this debate in your hands- do you love them or hate them?
P.S. LOVE them!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Baby Legs- A Vote
Posted by Erika at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Sorry Will they are adorable!
Love. So cute on those lil' legs! And awesome once with crawling!
Totally love. I had 3 pair of "baby legs" for Bella...and already have bought 2 more pair for they next baby (in boy styles). I'm totally a fan.
I agree with Will. You will never see Wesley in those things! My vote counts 5 times.
I also agree with Will and Bob, "Leggings" seem more like a girl thing to me.
What's not to love?!?!?!?
I'm going to have to go w/Will on this one, sorry Erika. It's probably fine now, he's just rollin around at home, but don't send him to school in them....
I agree with Will, Bob, and Blake! You'll never catch me in those leggings!
my vote counts for another 5 as the grants have stated, not the cutest thing on the block. This is Sean not Janelle.
You boys are crazy! You'll come around when I get them for your little boys and they want to wear them everywhere. And Becky, I thought you'd have my back on this one!? I'm so disappointed.
Sorry, but as the mom of 2 boys, I'm not so sure about them. That, and my husband would kill me if they were seen in them!
i love them! i don't know if i would have put colton in them in public, but i totally would have at home. i want some for the upcoming baby!! where did you get them?
I love Milo, as far as the leggins go, my husband would never go for them not ever, but I would sneak them at home for sure!!
Erika, just ask yourself one question: Are you one of those Moms who's going to do whatever she can to get her little boy beat up at school?
Sorry Erika, I vote no. My boys are grown and give us such a hard time for some of our fashion decisions in their early days, I don't think its worth the future therapy sessions for Milo.
I think they would have to coordinate with an outfit really well.... Are you gonna be in Idaho this weekend. If so let me know if you have any free time. (I'm sure you won't between family and a wedding, but just in case)
LOVE THEM
Seeing how it's a tie, I win by default because I'm the mom and the primary caretaker. Yay for leg warmers! P.S. I feel betrayed by Sandie and Becky. And the boy's votes do not count 5 times.
Totally love them. I have four boys and wish they had them when I had my first because he was born in the fall. Keep it up, Erika, he looks adorable.
your son is so cute, I like the leggins James would probably agree with Will to. Glad to be able to add another friend to our blog.
ERIC SAYS- As Milo's self proclaimed god father... I say no to the leggings and that's FINAL!
Sorry but Milo's Grandpa Radford is with Will and votes a big "please NO." Why, back in my day ...... He is really a cute little guy and we're looking forward to seeing y'all at Christmas!!
I agree with will, they look like argyle chaps and that's just wrong on so many levels, also Go Utes!
Post a Comment