Last weekend some girlfriends andI decided we needed a break from our stressful lives, so we hitched it up to Bear Lake for a few days of blissful nothingness. We stayed in the cutest little condo I've ever seen (thanks to my girl of many hookups, Matti) and basically had the most fun girl's weekend ever.
My favorites from the trip: -Being the first to arrive and the last to leave the beach.
-The little cafe in Layton where I got a giant chicken fried steak (oh, and through it up later after going through the canyon- eww)
-The Chocolate Bear and all their goodies, and the lady that gave me a how-to on properly dipping chocolate.
-Sarah's made up name game with no name.
-Eating breakfast in the morning while overlooking the lake, sun on our faces.
-The food- Oh the food! Gorged myself at every meal. Good thing it was mostly healthy.
-Sleeping in until 1030. That's right. 1030.
-Finding Penny from NBICU randomly on the road and riding her scooters around her darling little 100 yr old house.
-Scoring with the Idaho State Lotto. At first.
-Getting little vintage hair clips at the cute BL shops.
-Matti's sunburn.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! Looks like so much fun! Isn't it nice to just get away! Glad you had so much fun!!
I'm SO glad my sunburn...in all it's spotty glory...could provide entertainment! :) Oh....YAY FOR BEAR LAKE!
Looks like you had a great time!
Looked fUn! I miss Bear Lake. I like you trying to (not) jump. T-Rad huh? I guess that could top the name 'Milo'. (your belly is cute!)
how fun...! what a nice break! I'm going to MAui with my sisters for a week for my big break!!!! So when is it going to look like your having a baby? Seriously...you might be the hottest prego lady EVER! You better be at my door in January with your two HOT boys!
Post a Comment