Its Will here. Thought I'd drop a blog on the farm updates. After failing with the 4 younger chickens I got a month ago, I thought this time I'd build them a better coop (not just a modified old dog house), and give them an enclosed run. For now I have the two Rhode Island Reds that I picked up from a crazy lady in Sandy who had about 200 chickens. Below are pics of the new chicken coop. Soon to come will be paint, shingles, window and a power outlet. They'll be the happiest chickens on the block! (we actually do have two other neighbors with chickens)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Life on the Farm
Posted by Will Radford at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well aren't you just Handy Manny? Looks great!
I love it. I can't wait to some Radford brand eggs.
Wow, that was good English by me. I can't wait to GET some Radford brand eggs
Post a Comment