Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Modgepodge

Erika wanted me to post this Happy Birthday video I made for my dad. It sounded like a better idea in my head. You can't really tell what he is saying, so here is the cheat sheet:

Hello, grandpa, happy, birthday, love you, chickies, moose, mama, dada, uncle, steph, becky, melanie, stephanie.


8 comments:

The Kleins said...

I LOVE it! I can't believe he's getting so big!

Corinne said...

That was so stinking cute! I think my favorite was "chickies..."

I miss you!

Janelle said...

Love him! His little voice is adorable!

melanie said...

Wow, he is so adorable. I can't believe he said my name, remeber he loved to cudle with me.

Grant Family said...

The "dada" was my favorite! I love how you had to scrap it together! =)

Kristin said...

that was the cutest...loved it...jack wants me to tell you milo is super cute (he just watched that with me)

DevJam said...

i love his little voice. i can't wait for the chicken eggs and the rabbit steaks.

steph said...

I love that he said my name twice. For sure that means I'm his favorite! Soooo cute.