Little one, you are such a sweet little boy. So happy and content, so snuggly and cuddly. You are different from your brother in almost every way- long, thin, blonde with blue eyes. Happy in the day, a little more restless at night. The two hour wakings all night long are a killer- if you can move on from that then all will be perfect. You are wonderful! Don't grow up so fast- it makes me a little sad. The smiles are a nice new milestone, though. Keep throwing those my way and you'll probably get whatever you want (which currently is just milk and snuggles- totally doable).
wt- 11 lbs 7 oz- 55%ile
length- 23 in- 65%ile
5 comments:
he is so stinking cute! I love the big smiles! Sorry about the two hour wake ups, i am not looking forward to no sleep again :(
He is so very adorable! And I agree with your post to a tee! They grow-up too fast & with a smile, a coo and "that look" they always win.
Erika he is so beautiful! We need to meet this little man!
Hope he starts sleeping better! That's a killer. Our blog is relatedtocrazyjake.shutterfly.com
I am thinking of you in the night when I'm up. I hope he sleeps better soon. he is so sweet. miss you.
Post a Comment