Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Family Picture Time

Thank you Jackie Norris for taking such wonderful pictures of our family. It was raining the entire time, but the boys (all 3) held up great! Feel free to contact me if you want to use Henry as a lip model. He has good ones.

radford1 radford9 radford26radford8radford15radford19radford13radford18 radford65radford25 radford39 radford42radford44radford48 radford53 radford54

8 comments:

matesen said...

These are all so cute! What a cute little family!

Valerie said...

They are awesome, and may I say you have awesome taste in clothing, you guys all looks so stylin'!

Heather said...

Absolutley adorable! The outfits look awesome, but the family memories are even better!

maxfamclan said...

You put together a very adorable family! Nice work! They clean up to be almost as adorable as you!

Adrianne said...

Darling family! Love how your outfit came together!

mandmsartori said...

I love it! The pictures look amazing...you look absolutely gorgeous, Will is dashing and the boys are so adorable.

Corinne said...

I don't know how I didn't see these pop up on my blog feeder...these are so freaking adorable! You look so cute and sassy (like you always do!) and ALL of your boys are so handsome! Soo soo cute!

robin said...

i just clicked over here from uber-chic for cheap because i am in love with your hair. as a fellow short-hair girl i am drawn to a great short haircut!

you rock it and i want mine to look like yours now...