Monday, April 26, 2010

Some Henry

This little one is 4 1/2 mos old. I'm devastated. I've discouraged all advanced milestones, including attempts to roll over, but he just keeps getting big despite my best efforts. I completely disapprove. Although he is incredibly handsome, happy, and so sweet.

4 mo checkup:
Wt- 13.4 lbs/ 30th %ile
Length- 24 in/ 60th %ile






5 comments:

Janelle said...

Love him.

mandmsartori said...

Holy cow! He is a grown man now...I haven't seen him in ages. I can't believe how much he has grown. Super cute!

maxfamclan said...

I've done the same thing with Ella. They just insist and persist on getting older...but cuter. He is adorable and seems to match your cute family just fine.

DevJam said...

henry is starting to look a little like milo. i love, love, love his smile in the first couple of pics.

Grant Family said...

I can't believe how much he changes every time I see him! He's adorable!