Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Some kids get candy, ours get baby chickies. Milo is pretty gentle with them (most of the time). He loves them and wants to just hold and scoot them around. We got seven because we figured we might lose a few along the way to adulthood. My favorite is the little yellow one- he’s so soft and light you can hardly feel him. So cute!

DSC_8285

DSC_8291    DSC_8299DSC_8303 DSC_8300 

6 comments:

Corinne said...

He would totally blow Simon away with his vocals...so cute!

Unknown said...

I love them! I want to meet them! And not to mention little Henry!

The Kleins said...

That was so fun to watch. I love how gentle he is with them. Aww. Thanks for making my day! :)

maxfamclan said...

Wow! Baby chicks and singing, very impressive and daring!

Janelle said...

aDORaBLE!! How was AZ? When do you want to meet up to make the BebePod trade?

melanie said...

again again!!! I love the song. also love the ipod shirt!!! and love the chicks, you guys are the cutest family ever.