Well, it took about 3 1/2 years, but we FINALLY finished the (teeny tiny) master bath. We really started working on it in August and did all of it ourselves. Well, Will did most of it himself. He did the demo and tiling, which was the most time consuming.
This is the only before shot I could find. Note the cheetah print tile, beige toilet and tub, and gold fixtures. What you're not seeing is blue cloud carpet on the floor- eww. Carpet in bathrooms is maybe the yuckiest thing I can think of. Basically, I did not step foot in this bathroom for the first 3 years we lived here. We shut the door and pretended the mishmash of 70's madness was just a scary dream. (Thanks to the previous owners for leaving the shower curtain for us, though...)
Half way through. It was fun ripping everything out and starting over. I felt like we should be on HGTV.
Voila! Best bathroom ever. I want to sleep in here now. We actually ended up keeping the beige tub, but it blends into the tile so well you don't even notice it. The sink is fun too- it's as wide as the vanity and kind of shallow. Perfect for bathing Henry in. We still need to do the finishing touches so don't look too closely- like touch up the paint and throw on the shower fixtures, but pretty much it's in working order!
10 comments:
You're hot and between the two of you your remodeling skills rock the house. Looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person...can we get an invite pronto?!
Oh man, that bathroom looks sweet! Definitely something straight from HGTV.
I love the floor. Great choice! It all looks so nice. Way to go! BTW your hair looks great too :)
Nice job on the bathroom! Love the hair, very cute! :D
I don't know which is the best picture! The re-model, the baby or your hair! Awesome!
WHOA! I need to see you in person! After watching American Idol, the hairstyle grew on me,..
The bathroom looks amazing! I also think the pebble tile is the best part!
Your bathroom looks so good! You are so crafty! And you always look gorgeous no matter how you do your hair! Cute, cute!
Wow, your bathroom looks so amazing, and can I just say you have the cutest baby, he definitely looks like he should be modeling!
I LOVE the floor as well! Great bathroom.
Nice job Peter. Tell Tink hi for me.
Post a Comment