Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tri it. You might like it.

Will and Sean did their second triathlon today at Jordanelle. They did so great and it ws so much fun! They worked like crazy for this and did so great!


I made shirts. The cuter the shirts are, the better your husband will do because he knows you made cute shirts. (Sorry Milo looks completely homeless. He woke up really early.)


The rad Olsens. Ryker had the cutest little "Go Daddy!" sign and was so excited and cheering the whole time. It was darling.


Milo, cheer up. That is some serious stink-eye.


SWIM.







BIKE.

FLASH.



RUN.



Yay! Will came in FIRST in his age division! In his second ever Tri! His time was 1 hour 23 min. So Awesome babes. You're an inspiration to us all.
You and Sean both did awesome and even looked better than the guy in the teeny tiny white speedo.

12 comments:

melanie said...

you are my hero?????

melanie said...

I meant !!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Wow that is awesome, I really hope to do a tri one day too (after I get back to normal, if that ever happens. 3rd baby = really hard on my body) any way, looks like you guys have been having a good summer and totally cool shirts by they way :)

maxfamclan said...

Congratulations! You guys are more then adorable. Your shirts were definitely the difference maker!

Janelle said...

Why oh why did we not get a pic of the teeny tiny white speedo man? No one will believe us. Love your guts. Such a fun day. Go hubbies! Don't worry we will be the hot ladies in the tri's next.

Janelle said...

P.S. Now that you have known us for 7 years maybe you should start spelling our last name right ;) OlsOn not OlsEn. Geez. AND...love the "flash". Good trick.

Grant Family said...

So Funny! and Janelle's comment made me laugh! =)
Looks like a good time! It was a good day for it!

Becky Workman said...

Erika, I love you! Great post. Love the handwriting pointing everything out. Great pix. Great job Willy!! You're looking buff!

Becky Workman said...

ps, Erika, you get all the credit for Will taking 1st, it was def the shirts. Way cute.

DevJam said...

First place! Nice work William! The full-body suit is a nice touch too. I've got to get one of those for my next marathon. -Dev

steph said...

What? I'm speechless. How did I miss this event in your lives? I definitely need to check this blog more. 1st place?? Way to go!! And you made the shirts too? I'm still not over the family reunion shirts! Way to go. Awesome. That's all I can say. I can't believe we're related.

Kristin said...

you make me laugh so hard...loved this post