Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun weekend trip

So this last weekend we decided to go on a random overnight trip to Moab. It was so fun! I think it was our way of proving to ourselves that we're still spontaneous and can do fun things even with the kid. it was so nice and warm! We did a little hike in Canyonlands with Milo in the sling and went to Dead Horse Point, which was so beautiful. It was nice to get out of town, even just for overnight!





5 comments:

Janelle said...

Good for you guys! I totally know what you mean about wanting to prove that you are still spontaneous and do fun things...I am the same way. It takes a little more planning, and a lot more stuff but it can be done! Sounds like it was a fun weekend. Can't wait for better weather here...stupid cold...gggrr!

steph said...

Sounds like fun to find the sun:) I bet Milo loved it. We need a picture of him in his sling. He's so adorable.

Cass said...

Wow, it's incredible there. I have lived in Utah for six years and never been to Moab. I need to go and see those views for myself.

Becky Workman said...

nice pix, love the shorts willy. Good job on being spontaneous and not letting kids ruin your fun, that's what backpacks are for.

Corinne said...

Erika,
Let me know if you still want me to watch your little one! I am still up for it...but I totally understand because it is so long of a drive! Let me know!