Little Milo turned a big 1 month old yesterday! I made a yummy cake for him (using Janelle's recipe she had posted on her blog recently- thanks for that!) and put a big ol' candle in it for him. He wouldn't wake up to celebrate with us but it was fun anyway. The sweet little guy has grown so much over the past month- I can't believe how fast time goes by! We love him so much. It has been so much fun having his little spirit in our home. I can see his personalitly shining through already- what he likes and dislikes, the faces he makes when he's sleeping, how he responds to my voice when he hears me come in the room. He's cooing and smiling in his sleep, and when I show him toys he gets so excited but doesn't really know what to do so his hands start to shake and he lets out a little squeal. We have so much fun every day and it's going to break my heart to leave him when I go back to work in May. He's my favorite little guy in the whole world, along with my sweet darling husband, who I couldn't live without. It's funny how much our lives have changed and how much we've grown as a family in the last month. Every little thing seems so much more significant and fun with Milo around- even making dinner and cleaning the house. So anyways, we love him. Here are some pictures from last week- he's so much chunkier than when he was born! He's got little rolls on his legs and arms and big juicy cheeks that I can't stop kissing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a sweet little guy! I swear they are born with little magnets in their cheeks! I can't stop kissing Ryker either...and his smile makes my heart melt! How did the cake turn out?
I just love him! Could he be any more beautiful? I love the pictures!
He is soo cute! I am sorry we haven't been up to see you guys! KC has been out of town so much with his job...promise we will come soon.
Happy one month Milo!
He is such a handsome fella!
Hey woman! Congratulations on your beautiful little man! I really wanted to come visit you on 2N but I was really busy at the beginning of the shift, and then I didn't want to bother you too late at night :( I miss you at work! I know you are enjoying every second of mommyhood-- have fun :):):) Love ya!
wow, who's the awsome photographer? Was that Will or Erika?? Super cute.
What a sweetie. We can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment