So I know I said I wouldn't cut my hair after I had a baby, but seriously, it was getting way too long. I might recieve hate mail from those of you who told me not to do it, but you'll come around. I ended up cutting like 8 inches off (which was about 4 inches more than I had originally intended). But I think it turned out okay, right? And now it's not poking Milo in the eye everytime he eats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I love it! It looks absolutely darling..and I'm sure Milo appreciates your thoughtfullness.
Love it! Seriously, long hair totally gets in the way with babies. I have contemplated doing the same thing but I think Sean might dis-own me for a bit! You look fabulous!
Very cute!! I love it.
Erika...it had to be done...every new mom does it! And I think it looks so cute...love it...but you could shave your head and still be beautiful!
I have been a short-hair advocate ever since I had my first baby; it's so much easier to deal with when you have a baby around. Kristen is right; you would look beautiful even if your head was shaved and you had tatts all over your baldness. You're always gorgeous, and the hair is super cute on you, too!!
You are so beautiful you would look great bald!
Gorgeous as always! I heart it!
It looks awsome! Too funny, I'm sure Milo so appreciates it! BTW, VERY cute baby announcement!
You are one HOT mama!
Your hair looks beautiful. You are a hot mama and Milo is such a cutie! I hope all is going well, I miss you a ton!
Yahoooo!! I love it! Yeah so cute, and thanks for having us over again we should do it real soon again!!
Go girl! You look hot! :)
Looks great! So Cute!
Post a Comment