We're going nuts with the camera on this kid. Glad its the age of digi pics.
That is a big yawn.
The rest of the pics were taken today. He is 3 days old in these pics. We went to the doctor today and it looks like his Jaundice has about peaked. So we should start seeing his yellow tint fade away if he keeps eating good.
Slap a shell on this guys back and we'd have a little turtle crawing around the house.
This is how he loves to sleep. Curled up on your chest.
Doing a little sun bathing through the window to help the Jaundice.
That is a mischevious grin if I've ever seen one. Looks like he set up some kind of a booby trap for me and now he's peeking to see if I'll fall for it.
7 comments:
These pictures are adorable. He is such a cutie!
Way cute. Can't get over how teeny he is. Hey, that's the first pic I've seen of your hardwoods, they look great.
that boobie trap is so funny, he looks great, yellow babies are the cutest.
He is so precious you two!
What a cutie!! We love the little turtle! Wish we were there to squeeze him.
Love it! He is so adorable. I hope mommy life is treating you well. Call me if you ever need to vent, chat, brag, or cry!
Oh my gosh he is the cutest little smush. I love the sun bathing picture...he looks so tiny...
Post a Comment