Friday, March 28, 2008

Video Game Symphony

So I think this makes me a total video game geek, but we found a baby sitter and I took Erika to the Video Game Symphony show in Ogden last night. It was the Utah Symphony playing video game music. It was really cool, and I think Erika even really enjoyed it. All of the music was really great, but I think the Halo song was the best. They had a whole choir singing, the Utah Symphony, and a guy on guitar doing about 10 minutes of Halo. The other really cool thing they did was they had this guy that posted a video on youtube of him playing Mario Bros on the piano blind folded, come out on stage and play it for us live, blind folded. It was amazing. He was really good. You can check it out here.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

So glad you two got out on a date!

steph said...

That is awesome you got a sitter and went out. The symphony sounds like fun, too!!

Becky Workman said...

sounds fun. That was a great link, thanks. Good job getting a sitter already.