Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay for cute boy's clothes!

Hey there all my friends with cute little boys including you, Christi- he'll be here for summer), I was watching Good Things Utah this morning and they had a company called Dogwood that makes hot clothes for our little guys. It's about time! The girl's stuff is so cute all the time and now the boys can compete. I just wanted to share it- the website is dogwoodusa.com. I guess the warehouse is here in SLC so we can get them for wholesale there! Whoever's up for a shopping trip let me know!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Count me in! I don't have any summer clothes for little munchkin so a shopping spree is definetely in the near future! Park city trip too...you in?

Corinne said...

Hey Erika,
Thanks for the tip! I would love to go shopping...they have cute shirts! Hope all is going well!

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

hey radfords! your little boy is adorable!! we can't wait to meet him. our friends have a new little boy and they found these cool little things called "pee pee teepees" and they say they are GREAT for stopping the pee in the face. i really wish we had those! i'll have to find out where they bought them.