Like the motto but bunnies??!! And Will wants chickens?!? Who are you people...You're crazy...although if you start a petting zoo we will totally come visit you!!!
We miss you guys already. We've been all slumpy since you've been gone. Love your new blogs. Milo is sooooo cute and funner than a tv show to watch. Kiss him again for me!
I gave him chocolate milk and he asked, "Why is it chocolate milk?" I said, "Because I love you." He paused for a minute, then said, "When you get me normal milk, you don't love me?"
He pretends to be a robot, walking around saying in perfect robot voice (with robot arms), "I. Am. A machine." When he tooted while playing robot he giggled, "I tooted my batteries out!"
The first time he went poop on the toilet- "There's a fish coming out of my bum."
7 comments:
I'm in.
I go away for a few days and all of a sudden you have bunnies and a motto! Wow! Glad to see you're keeping busy! =)
Like the motto but bunnies??!! And Will wants chickens?!? Who are you people...You're crazy...although if you start a petting zoo we will totally come visit you!!!
How did this get out?!?--they wrote this specifically for my family!
AMEN! I couldn't think of anything better!
Nice Manifesto. Very funny.
We miss you guys already. We've been all slumpy since you've been gone. Love your new blogs. Milo is sooooo cute and funner than a tv show to watch. Kiss him again for me!
Post a Comment