Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bunnies and Eggs

Will here. So I'm finally starting to get some payback from the farm. For the last week and a half we've been getting an egg a day from one of the hens. Its fun, but right now they are about $30 eggs so I make sure to thoroughly enjoy them.

We also got baby rabbits 3 days ago. The first picture below is them 1 day old and the second picture, and the video, are them 3 days old. There are 7 of them and the mom, Simone, seems to be taking good care of them.




4 comments:

melanie said...

eeeww baby bunnies are scary

Erika said...

Yeah they're a little gross. It took me a while to touch them. Maybe they'll be cuter with hair.

steph said...

Wow your farm is taking off! Nice coop Will. I have to agree, bunny babies are a little scary. We need an update pix when they're cute.

DevJam said...

how are you going to kill those cute little things? sad.