Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1 week



Little Henry is a big ol' one week old! I don't think he's grown much or changed much in that time. He's basically super easy and just sleeps, eats, and poops (a lot). He thinks bedtime is from 2 am until mid afternoon, so we'll need to work on that, but otherwise he rocks. Will's dad sent a baby pic of Will and it's identical to Henry's. There's not a spec of my features in him so far.

Milo seems to be adjusting well. He mostly ignores Henry, but every once in a while throws a little love or kiss his way. He's pushing his limits a little more lately, but I think that's more from his age than the new baby. He's still a sweet, cuddly little guy. He seems so big and grown up all of a sudden! It makes me a little sad. But basically Milo plus a new baby is 100x easier than Milo as a baby, so we're doing pretty good here at the Radford house. 2 kids is cake, and I couldn't be any happier about our little family of four. I love it so much!
























11 comments:

Valerie said...

he is so cute, he has such great little features! I bet you are loving every min (except the no sleep thing, that always sucks), but it's so worth it. I hope you guys have a fun Christmas as your "new" family of 4 :)

Cass said...

New borns are so sweet!! I'm glad the adjusting is going well.

The Kleins said...

Awww. Congrats! He is darling. I'm glad the adjustment is going well for you.

Annie said...

He's just a pea pod on that couch! Cutie pie. He such a little man!

Corinne said...

So cute...I love his pouty lips. I am glad that he is so good for you!

Sassy Salsa girl said...

He is soooo cute and tiny! And I love his hat :)

Holly said...

Congrats on a cute baby boy. This is Will's cousin.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy things are going so well, little Henry is so cute!

maxfamclan said...

Mine is only 3months, but I miss how floppy they are looking at Henry (which is my favorite boy name, by the way). He is so cuddly and wonderful! Congratulations.

The Anderson's said...

Erika he is so beautiful! Little snuggle bug...

Heather said...

He is adorable. Congratulations!