Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well that was a fun day...

Henry Woodrow Radford
December 7, 2009
4:27 p.m.
7.0lbs, 20 inches
Blonde fuzzy hair! What the...



The delivery went so smooth and easy! I was induced at 37 weeks for pre-eclampsia, and it all went so quick. Loved the hospital, loved the epidural that worked perfectly, love this little guy. He's such a tiny little bug. So sweet, eats like a champ, snuggles up like a little pillbug, and has the highest, shrillest, screamiest, squeakiest cry I've ever heard, though I haven't heard it much yet.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Love him. Love you. How is it possible you look so cute in the pics?

melanie said...

why does will look more tired than ERika??

Celeste said...

He is so sweet. I just love newborns. Congratulations guys!!! That is awesome your delivery went so smoothly :)

Amber said...

oh you guys! he is so sweet! glad that everything went well. Yeah for early Christmas presents!

Corinne said...

He is sooooo adorable and I loved looking at his little feet kicking in the air! Yay!

Valerie said...

Congrats! He is adorable and you look so good for just having that baby boy! How is your hair still perfect? He is so adorable and perfect and I am glad everything went well. they induced me with Stockton at 37 weeks for high blood pressure and it was so nice actually :)

Lady of the House said...

Erika you have such a beautiful family. I also have two little boys and they are the best of friends I hope the same for your little guys. Congrats!!-Jackie

Cass said...

Congrats on the new little guy!! What a cutie and you look great as always!

Kristin said...

What in the world? How do you look so perfect after FREAKING GIVING BIRTH? Henry's a stud.