Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Milo's room redo

I've been meaning to get my remodeling projects posted- we'll start with Milo's room since it's the one closest to completion. We put Henry in the nursery and moved Milo into the office. I was so sick of painting after all that we did in the basement, so we left the walls brown. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I think the dark brown has a cozy, "little boy" feel to it.

I made his bedding since all I could seem to find in terms of toddler bedding had cartoon characters all over it.


I painted this to go above his bed. Afro goose! I love it.

The cardboard moose head- my favorite.

We salvaged this cozy chair from Will's grandpa- I could sleep in it it's so comfy. It has big reupholstery plans in it's future if I can figure out how.


7 comments:

Janelle said...

Love it! You are so talented. I'll say it again, when I remodel you will be my best friend.

Corinne said...

This is adorable Erika! How lucky is Milo to have such a talented and crafty mom?

Amber said...

so cute! I love how crafty you are! If you need help with recovering that chair my mom is a pro and she would totally show you how.

melanie said...

I love your retro taste, it makes me want to be more daring!!! great job. (I started your scarf:)

mandmsartori said...

That afro duck is awesome. What do we have to do to commission Erika to make one for us?

Cass said...

I love the silly goose!! It turned out great. You have some AWESOME skills!

Anonymous said...

You are amzing, his room is so cute! You should have your own show on HGTV.