One of the hugest pet peeves of Will and I is when everyone always says how stressful the holidays are. Shopping, family, parties- how will we possibly survive the holidays?! That's dumb and annoying- this season is the most fun fun of the whole year (although Will would say football season but he's not here, so I say Christmas). I want to be able to remember all the things we did for Milo's first Christmas, so here is the longest post of my life.
First up- Party with my siblings in Idy-ho:



My mom and I made white chocolate popcorn and dolled them up in these hot little bags. All my lucky neighbors got to enjoy them.



Here's an action shot from the tractor ride:


Some things we did not do this year:

First up- Party with my siblings in Idy-ho:
My mom and I made white chocolate popcorn and dolled them up in these hot little bags. All my lucky neighbors got to enjoy them.
Wheeler Farm has Santa, cocoa, lights, a fire, a tractor ride, and creepy geese to top it off! Milo loved it! Especially Santa.
Here's an action shot from the tractor ride:
Put up a Christmas tree (What?!?). Don't judge us- we're saving that for Disney World.
Hang lights on our house (we never have, actually).
Put blow up decorations and/or animated deer in our yard. We're just not that festive.
Coming up... Christmas in Disney World! 7 days and counting...
5 comments:
WOW; sounds like you've been busy! And I'm with ya on the pet peeve; why don't people just plan a little bit ahead and be somewhat organized? Enjoy the Holiday season!
I heart Milo and the holidays! I hope you have a fabulous time in Disneyworld!!!
P.S. Where are Milo's leggins'?
Love it all! That's totally a pet peeve of mine too. It drives me CRAZY when people are all grouchy for the holidays! Glad you are enjoying them. My fun comes in just a few days. I am going to party it up after finals!
Ok, all I have to say is, I'll talk to you about that pet peeve of yours when you have a couple more kids, and some older, all involved in tons of stuff, and with super high expectations of traditions, decorations, etc!!!!! But glad you can thoroughly enjoy it now, enjoy it while it lasts...
I'm right there with ya...we didn't do lights (never have)...and the blow up yard things? Well...that's another story, but lets just say I'm not a fan.
Here here to relaxing and just enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment