Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An 80 degree Christmas

This year we spent a warm, perfect 80 degree week in Orlando for Christmas. It was so fun! I had never been to Disney World before, so we'll check that one off my list. All of Will's family was there for a big Christmas family reunion. Thanks Steve and Kim for such a wonderful time! It was so great!


Oh jeeze that's a lot of people.
I could eat those turkey legs all day. The best was when Will held his out for a bite and a seagull pooped right in the middle of it. Classic.
Milo thought Rafiki was hilarious!
Will is obviously pro kids-on-leashes. I remain against.
The Toy Story ride was so fun!




They gave us a sneak peak through the gates of Hell.
Oh wait, that's the "It's a Small World" ride.
My favorite day was Cocoa Beach. The weather was
perfect for boogie boarding!


Such a fun trip. It wasn't so fun to come back to 2 feet of snow though. I think a warm trip in the middle of winter is our new family tradition.

14 comments:

The Anderson's said...

How fun! Milo is a cutie for sure!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

Wow, I am so jealous you got to enjoy such wonderful weather while we were snowed in! :) Looks like you had a fab time; I'm so glad you got a break...you deserve it!

Endless Moments Photography said...

OH Erika! That looks like so much fun! Milo Looks like he was having a blast!

Grant Family said...

YEA! Fun times! yours pictures are great! I want to see more,.. =)

melissa said...

i am so against leashes too...your child is not a dog! keep your on on them and you'll be fine.

DevJam said...

you have a cute family. i'm jealous you had so much fun. lubbock was almost as fun as disney world...okay, not even close. milo's a doll.

Adrianne said...

i heart disney world! glad that you had a wonderful family trip!

maxfamclan said...

What a great way to spend Christmas! So happy for you! Good memories & good pictures!

Janelle said...

Sounds like a fabulous Christmas to me! That picture of Milo on the beach is ADORABLE! What a little hottie!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got away from the horrible snow. It sounds like you had a blast ann I love that pic with Milo in the sand!

Holly said...

so fun! Glad to see you all are having a nice time!

Celeste said...

An 80 degree Christmas sounds great. Ours was like 10 degrees and we were snowed in.

The pic of Milo in the sand is very adorable. I'm glad you had a great time. That's one Christmas for you memory book.

Heather said...

Gorgeous! I love the new picture of Milo. It looks like you had a fab christmas!

steph said...

That was a fun Christmas with you guys. Just wish we could've brought the beach back with us!