Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Quarantined


There have only been a few times during our marriage where Will and I have both been horribly sick and down for the count, and it's not so much fun. Add a little sick baby into the mix and it's pretty much the worst few days ever. Will lost his voice (which was kind of funny actually) and we all have been up most of the last few nights coughing and hacking rather than sleeping. I'm feeling better than Will and Milo, but sick babies and husbands are tough. If anyone has any extra chicken noodle soup lying around feel free to leave it on our doorstep (you probably don't want to come in).

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

hope you are feeling better soon! so sad when the whole family is sick!

Annie said...

If the mommy nurse is sick, then everyone is in poor shape! Feel better soon!

The Pond's Lily Pad said...

I'm so sorry you're all so sick! I hope you will all feel better soon!

Cass said...

Usually the way sick babies and husbands go, you are probably not feeling any better than them, but your the mother and wife so you have to be much tougher. I'm really sorry to hear, you're all feeling awful.

Corinne said...

I hope you are all feeling better! I miss you and I hope to see you soon!

Janelle said...

I am so sorry! That is miserable! Luckily we have all been sick at different times. This week Sean was sick with the flu and I had all sorts of homework for finals so I wasn't much help. Sean woke up one morning with Ryker as I was leaving for school and said "How do you do it...be sick and take care of a kid?" It sucks for sure! Get better soon!

melissa said...

such a bummer! i would gladly make you chicken noodle soup, but i would hate to drive all the way up there and not get to see you (or you see us, namely alexa). so how about when you're feeling better we plan to see each other, and i'll make soup anyway!