In an effort to make ammends for my lapse in posting, here are photos of everything cute from the last month or two. Of course the main star is Milo (since that's really who this blog is about, let's be honest). The kid lives for the outdoors and I live for the sun, so that's where most of our days take place now.
There's a good chance Milo is the smartest boy ever- listening to earphones? Really?
WARNING: The following is not so cute, but will be a good palate cleanser for the remaining cuteness to come.
Now that your mind is reset:
Dad and the boy working on the garden. We have high hopes that this year we'll grow more than just giant zucchinis. Edamame, anyone?
Miles has a few signature faces that are so funny and he makes constantly, though if he's being shy you'll only get the snarky eyes or sideways glance from him.
For his future career in baby modeling, we will name the following looks (L-R):
1. The Performer 2. This is cute, right?
3. Did you see that!? 4. The Pirate Eye (my personal favorite)

And in an effort to populate the world with more cute things, we're having another little bean in December!
Milo seems to throw The Pirate Eye my way whenever I tell him about it. He'll come around.
7 comments:
I LOVED the faces and the blowfish. I was LOL! Hooray for new little ones!
Congrats on the new baby!!
Congrats on another baby! I am so excited for you!
Ok thanks for putting up more pics, all it took was a little begging. He is so addorable, and of course I am totally excited for the new little on its way.
Congrats on the new baby! That is so exciting. Milo is so cute. I love all the fun faces!
Oh my, so cute. I laughed out loud at the blowfish and the pirate eye...seriously. He'll be the best big bro and it will be quite interesting to see what faces your next one pulls!
Very cute pictures! Congrats on the new little one! So exciting!
Post a Comment