Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Blessing

Little Buddy had his big day on Sunday! Will's parents came in from Texas, his sister Stephanie from Montana, and my Mom and sister Kandice came from Idaho. It was so wonderful to have so much of our family there; it's hard since everyone is out of state. We had so many wonderful friends there as well and it was a gorgeous day! Thanks again to everyone who came- we love having you in our lives and loved sharing this fun day with you.











We had like 20 little kids running around climbing trees and our rock wall and having a great time- it was so cute! Who knew our backyard was such a child's paradise?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for missing it. We would've loved to have been there. Your pictures are very cute, I'm glad you took so many!

Cass said...

I'm glad it was such a great day. It looks like the weather was nice also. By the way you have a great back yard!

melanie said...

How fun, sad I wasn't there, hopefully I'll see you soon.

K.C. and Sally said...

We are so sad we had to miss it. Sorry we are such horrible friends, promise that we will come soon to see the little guy...

Becky Workman said...

great pix guys....so sad I wasn't a part...boo hoo. Hopefully Milo will forgive me someday.

Janelle said...

Looks like you had a great day! So sad we couldn't be there.