I guess this is what happens when you combine Engineer + Boredom at Work + Anger at Gas Prices: An Excel graph!!!
You'll probably need to click it to make it bigger to really see the dates, but basically, I wish it was 1998 again when gas was less than $1.00 a gallon. What the CRAP?!?!? What happened in 2003 to make gas prices keep going up and up and up? The only thing more ridiculous than this is the terrible gas millage my 4runner gets. Steph, I hope your not paying $4.00 a gallon or more when you drive to Florida this December or your going to pay $$$$ for gas in your Suburban. And Eric, when you take that job with Exxon-Mobile this fall in Houston, please figure out what the deal is and report back to me. Thanks. Oh ya, inflation was added just for you Eric.
Here are two good articles on gas prices that I've been reading today since I first posted this: HowStuffWorks and CNN.
Friday, May 30, 2008
I graphed something today at work
Posted by Will Radford at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nicely done Will! That's a true engineer. The only way it could be better is if you could plot it in 3D somehow.
Post a Comment