Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!


This post is dedicated to my sweet wonderful husband of 5 years. I completely adore this guy. He is the sweetest, funniest, most wonderful person I've ever known. I've never had so much constant fun with one person without getting sick of them. We have so much fun together! I think we've had maybe 5 fights in five years, none of which were even big enough to remember. He is so kind, respectful, creative, and smart. He never gets riled up or upset and has definitely mellowed me out since we've been married. I feel like I am such a better person for knowing him and I am forever greatful to have him in my life. I love you babe and happy anniversary!

5 comments:

Will Radford said...

Happy 5th Anniversary to you to babe! Love you!!!

Janelle said...

Happy 5th! Crazy how fast time flies when you're in love!

The Anderson's said...

Happy 5 years happily married!

Annie Hebdon said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years. I feel like you just got married! Congrats!!!

Becky Workman said...

5 years? what the heck, that's crazy. And now a cute little Milo to show for it....